This post may contain affiliate links.
Through my life, I’ve been told by tons of people that I should use the knowledge I have on shoes to create a website or a blog. And after several years, I decided to go ahead and give it a try. But I must admit, sometimes blogging can be a very difficult task.
Many bloggers and online influencers skip over affiliate marketing. They either think it’s too hard, that it’s a waste of time, that they will turn followers away or that their followers just won’t be interested.
However, if you’re not earning money through affiliate marketing, then you are leaving money on the table.
Perhaps you’ve tried affiliate marketing in the past, but nothing seemed to work.
Now, you just feel like it’s not possible and that you’ll always be stuck.
Trust me, I know how you feel. When I started out blogging, I knew NOTHING about it.
And due to that, I was afraid to try new things, and I was definitely afraid of affiliate marketing because I didn’t want to scare my readers away or waste my time.
Michelle earns over $50,000 a month through affiliate marketing, and she shares all of my best tips in this course.
In this course, there are 6 modules, over 30 lessons, over 20 worksheets, bonuses, an extremely helpful exclusive Facebook group, and more, and she goes through everything when it comes to affiliate marketing, such as:
- What affiliate marketing is and how it works
- Why affiliate marketing is great
- The exact steps she’s taken to earn over $300,000 from a single blog post
- How to pick the right affiliate products to promote
- How to increase conversions
- How to build trust and not lose followers
- Required disclosures that you need to know about
- The one major tool you need for affiliate marketing
- Different strategies to use to promote your affiliate products
- How to use Pinterest to succeed at affiliate marketing (yes, this includes the newest Pinterest affiliate rules!)
Check out Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing TODAY! It gave me the tips to transforming my blog from a hobby into an actual form of income.
Click the link above to find out more.